Current Job Openings
Project Manager - Research
Reporting to the Center for Connected Health Corporate Manager (I) for Research, the Project Manager provides research and operational project management expertise for Partners Center for Connected Health’s clinical trials and research programs. The PM takes a lead role in managing the development of IRB proposals, as well as in training and directing the research assistants and coordinators in screening, recruitment/consenting/enrollment, care, and treatment of research subjects in accordance with established study protocols and in accordance with hospital and IRB guidelines, standards, and policies. The PM is also responsible for managing data collection, accurate recording of clinical data, data management and data analysis, as required by specific study protocols.
- Coordinates the planning, development, and implementation of clinical protocols in accordance with research parameters set out by the research scientists and principal investigator.
- Coordinates and participates in preparing IRB proposals for studies being initiated at CCH, creating progress reports, continuing review documents for IRB and study sponsors.
- Establishes the operational protocol for research studies and programs, and coordinates the day-to-day activities and reporting on behalf of the principal investigator as appropriate.
- Takes lead in training and directing research staff in screening, recruitment/consenting/enrollment, care and treatment of research subjects for allocated projects, in accordance with established study protocols and in accordance with hospital and IRB guidelines, standards and policies.
- Ensures that clinical research activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and within acceptable clinical procedure and safety standards
- Plans and leads the recruitment, screening, enrollment, consenting and retention of clinical research subjects and instructs subjects on details of the protocol, as required.
- Establishes appropriate data collection systems and procedures, coordinates and monitors the collection, processing, and recording of clinical data as required by established study protocol.
- Participates in the planning, data consolidation and execution of statistical analysis for CCH clinical trials.
- Represents and promotes the objectives and activities of research studies to various internal and/or external constituencies, as appropriate.
- Participates in pre and post grant award/corporate funding activities including document preparation, submissions and post award/funding monitoring activities.
- Coordinates and participates in manuscript preparation, editing and submission.
- Coordinates and participates in program evaluation efforts around data consolidation and analysis.
- May oversee and guide the work of other research staff engaged in study activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use systems to collect and maintain detailed, accurate records of all data
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Proficiency with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), MS Sharepoint
- Competency with statistical software (SAS, STATA)
- Knowledge of MS SSL tools, MS business intelligence tool preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree preferred.
- 3+ years related experience required; must include at least 2 years of clinical trials and data management/analysis experience.
- Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken) preferred.
- An interest in the use of technology in delivering healthcare
- Professional office setting
- Some local travel may be required
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Clare Flanagan at email@example.com